Slut house of individuals



Slut house started at the reception. Thous stupid bitches feel the ITCH. Wishing for the saver to came. And take the nihilistic church to the right temple. Save the soul my precious one. Cum obsesed openings.
Nihilistic deliusions. Terms. Choises. My head spins. Corridors. Endless halls and staring eyes. They all talk with mouth shut. Ending. Being. Begging. Training. Ending.

We walked in slowly with bold mooves.
Note:
All the rooms are exactly the same: Points, bad art, cheers, fat women. Telephones. Self-indulging "know-it-all' men. Perfect. Free doses - stand in line! No more "glam", no more clean floors. No more cutesy-shitty stuff. Row. As row as it can possibly be. Snap-Clam-Hole. Gun powder. 3-4-5-6- Come ON!




So you like to watch
Wanna play?


Sadomasochism is the explenation. A freedom to kill. Punish! Punishment to evil one. - Off with his head! said The Red Queen.

You have everything they need. Just DO IT!

We wached the local TV. Show was called - one man 5 cunts. Interactive and highly inteligent. Idiotic mediocrity.

Hysterical. Talk and talk. Constant jap-jap. Highly hormonaly chaleged voices. Squealing. Little piggies wiggling theyr tales.

- Me, me, me, me, ME...!

And HE watches. Waiting. A smile of a predator. Squeal for me Bitch. Fat, fat, fat little tail. His eyes had light-up. And UP he goes... Slow voice. Targeting. Haunting. Oh, the taste of pure desperation. Piggies are in line. Squealing goddesses where ready for everything. He loved the power in his... yes. He did.


The other one walked in confused. With a black siut. Bolding. Gray heaired. Bodie language showed that he's bored and dosed. Tired. Interesting, what does he takes? Litium? Epilim Chrono? Maybe a bit of fluoxetine?

Midle life crises and wrong shoes. Small room again. Window viev. Fake smile. Questions. Answers. Calm voice. And ofcoure that look he gave. Reassurance. There is more answers. No more questions left. I was saved!

He was my drug dealer. My crucifixion. My savior. My soulmate. My friend. Brain blocker. No need to think anymore. THIS will help us all. And we kneel in front of the desk with small gap in the glass. waiting for the salvation to COME!






Sit on my lap


Frozen babies in starbucks. Cute on overwhelming sweetness of the highly fashionable coffee. Love corporations, they make out life easier. Is it her? She's confusing me. No no. Don't give it to me. No. She - had a stair of defeated animal. Horror in the eyes and ignorance of thing soon to come. Such a shame. Would look lovely in taxidermic collection. Uncontrollable passion. Lust!

Note: Need to buy a freezer!









Forgive me Father, as I have sinned.


I'm going to the Lordie - Glory hallelujah!

Good night,

Dietrich

Comments

Popular Posts