Breath Filled with Bodily Fluids



Remember me. The taste. As it can be the ...
last stop 
train that separates and we 
separate on platforms.
in carages. Disposed clarity. The certainty.

F A L L I N I G

Tear and postcards. Picture. Naked bodies. Videos.
My mouth looks perfect.
And it burns. Every cell and every pore.
I question my self. Seeing the man you are and been 
before
me. 

we love!
C R A W L I N G

In my intestine there is a sharp
bradded cross.


If I could, I would become a spare part in an unknowns mechanism. Close to earth but far away from here. Then body would become fearless and not so organ challenged. Then Brautigan would not look like the last resort. I fear him, like Joyce. As thoughts are so close it makes me become a part of the agony. A plot. The genocide of sanity. The knowledge that will break my bones. Eventually. This is why.

I NEED TO GET RID OF THE BODY

Body is a useless sack of fluids that rarely have any real meaning, and then there is a head. Poisoned blood stream. Socially challenged parallax view. But, it is what it is, never counted on the other body to save this body. Save. Safe. Saved. And so, there is plan, a long term plan how to eliminate the last element that holds his thing form the main idea and the goal of

BECOMING AN ENTETY!








Good night and god bless,
Queen of Disorder
Sonia Dietrich 


Comments

Popular Posts