Devine Intervention - Sinful Interaction



The eadge of the... Stay in my heart, forever! Till I cant breath. 
Till collarbones break. Till limbs fall off.
Till all blood leaves the bodie. Till fields dry and die.

LOVER

Stay here, till I can't see.
Till the colors change and consume eachother. 
Till land freezes and eliminates all that is living.

STAY 

Till I scratch gods will into your back. Till sky in no longer clear.
Till all around us die. Till I am the only organism to feed on.
Till I consume the bullet and swallow the barrel.

STAY...

Till my wonderland destroys it self. 
Till white dress turn RED!
Till these walls burn down and fall crashing us.
Till they can no longer find us.
Till poison stop working.
Till I overdose on you!
Stay!
So I can see how far we can go.
In this horror they call LIFE.




United We Stand
United We Die




Good night and god bless,
Queen of Disorder,
Sonia Dietrich 

Comments

Popular Posts