Silent Usher





STOP! 
... 
for a second. Bend back. I puked you out 17 minutes and 13 seconds ago. You left your hands print in my shower. Shaped as a heart with 5 fingers. You left condoms in my trash. You left...

I stayed...

There is no shame in staying. Going to. Asymmetrically physical perception of the common day. Doing the dishes. Tulips you brought never blossomed. You left. 

I stayed...

There are pictures of you body parts on my walls. Blurred images in thick black frames. Nail polish particles in your shirt pocket. Guess my color. A creature! Body. Flesh. Skin. Meat. Muscles. Veins. Fat. Bones. 
SeX

Your. Organs! You left.

Behind. 

I stayed! 

This will never make any sense to anyone who left. 
But will
to someone 
who
stayed
.


love 
it 
is 

guess



Good night and god bless,
Queen of Disorder
Sonia Dietrich

Comments

Popular Posts